Friday 3 October 2014

Joy revisited

For a quick breakfast on my own I had to pop back to Joy to check it really was as good as I thought the first time. It wasn't £5.95 like we mistakenly thought it was last last time, it was £5.50 for Full English and coffee (or tea). And you get proper novelty squirty sauce bottles. Now you don't get those in Cote! Anyone needing a breakfast near Cambridge Station should give it a go.



Seefud


It's just as good as I remember. It's a good plate of breakfast. It's very good for the money. Given the low rent look of the place, you're expecting economy sausages, but no, they're pretty good. Bacon was nice, two fried eggs were spot on and it's all so fast from cooking to being on the table. I could do with a little more tomato (one wedge?!), and would always swap those beans off for mushrooms if they did them, but other than that I can't think of any gripes. Mushrooms aside, it's the best budge breakfast in Cambridge by a country mile.


  • Food          4.5
  • Value         5
  • Service      4.5 (up 0.5 from last time, but couldn't tell you why!)
  • Ambience 3.5 (ditto)
  • Coffee       3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment